Monday 6 February 2012

Typography Challenge? Hooray!



So the Naughty Notions Challenge may have entered the voting stage (remember you can vote daily until the end of the month!). But Rikka and Keren have already come up with something new for us to take part in!

Bring on....the Typography Challenge!

Click on the banner above to go and check out the full details!
This time around the challenge is all about home decor!
 I'm looking forward to this; I don't often make home decor items so it will be a challenge indeed! But I've already got ideas and hope to some up with something fun and funky for my entry!

Home some of you will be joining in too! Keren and Rikka's challenges are always lots of fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in too, very excited but you already having ideas are way ahead of me! Can't wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...