Wednesday 26 October 2011

What I Wore... #3

I managed to photograph my outfits for another week! This week I'm not as pleased with my efforts and whilst some outfits are okay, others are just plain cringeworthy!

I wore some of the same things this week as last week; not the exact same outfits but some of the same pieces. This doesn't matter so much with staples like jeans but when it comes to shirts and tops, it's more of an issue because I have tonnes of them! I still need to sort out a decent place to stand for these pictures...

Anyway, on with the clothes.

Thursday 20th October
Shirt: Happit
Scarf: New Look
Jeans: Marks & Spencer

Trying out a new hairstyle here :) I had my hair cut weeks ago and intended to experiment with lots of styles...so far I've not done very much experimentation!


Friday 21st October
Shirt: Betty Jackson (bought at TK Maxx)
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Blazer: H&M (bought from charity shop)
Boots: New Look
Brooches: Bought from car boot sale
Necklaces: Bought on holiday/present
Earrings: A present

I forgot to take pictures of my jewellery all week! Gah!
This Friday I went to London to meet up with a friend. We had lots of fun and did so much walking that my feet were killing me by the end of that day--that'll teach me to wear heeled boots for the first time in ages!
We checked out the Wellcome Collection near Euston Station, and an Alice Through the Looking Glass illustration exhibition at The Illustration Cupboard, a cute little gallery hidden away around the corner from The Ritz!
 



Saturday 22nd October
Dress: New Look
Longsleeved tee: Matalan
Leggings: Matalan
Belt: Hand-me-down from my Mum
Necklace: New Look (a present from my sister)
Boots: Next

I love this dress! It's one I wear all year round, since it's sleeveless.


Sunday 23rd October
Shirt: People Tree (bought from a charity shop)
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Belt: Hand-me-down from Mum
Necklace: Rosary bought on holiday

The belt isn't really a proper belt. It's a piece of woven trim that Mum gave me; whilst it has hooks and eyes sewn on to make it a belt, the ends aren't finished properly and it's too big for me. Whenever I wear this, I just fold the ends over and pin it underneath, at the back! ;D

Now, whilst I may have started off dressed like this today, for a brief period I was dressed like this:
Shirt: As before
Bloomers: Handmade
Socks: Poundland
Collar: Handmade
Gloves: Handmade
Shoes: Big Shoe Boutique

Here's a closeup of my makeup:




Have I creeped you all out yet?!
On impulse I decided to try and create the effect of giant eyes, and one thing lead to another! The spirit of Halloween definitely found me this week. The full-length picture was taken by my Mum, at the bottom of the road. One of our neighbours saw us and thought it was hilarious!



Monday 24th October
Shirt: New Look
Waistcoat: Promod
Jeans: Marks & Spencer (noticing a trend here?!)
Necklace: Handmade

I should probably note (if I haven't already) that the majority of trousers/jeans I wear are from Marks & Spencer! They always make the best-fitting jeans, in my opinion. On my figure, I find that trousers and jeans from a lot of other high street shops tend to gape on the waist!


Tuesday 25th October
Top: Marks & Spencer
Jeans: Marks & Spencer

Looking at this picture, I cringe. It's so unflattering! I was feeling really tired today so didn't particularly make that much effort in dressing. Needless to say, looking at this picture? Lesson learnt!


Wednesday 26th October
Shirt: H&M (bought from charity shop)
Jumper: All Saints (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Leggings: Matalan
Bow: Tammy @ BHS

This jumper is great for this time of year! It's a really light knit. Technically it's a size too small, but on the body it's really stretchy, and I love how it fits my arms :)

So that's it for now. As you've probably guessed, I have a lot of black in my wardrobe!
Will be posting more outfits next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt on Sunday and the makeup is creepy, but such fun. Do you think your neighbour had to check her drawers afterward? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...