Wednesday, 11 April 2012
Script Frenzy - Finished!
After writing here a couple of times about Script Frenzy, I finished up my script on Monday!
Here's a quick rundown of my pagecount progress:
Day 1 - 15 pages
Day 2 - 12 pages
Day 3 - 23 pages
Day 4 - 0 pages (bleh!)
Day 5 - 18 pages
Day 6 - 11 pages
Day 7 - 0 pages (gah!)
Day 8 - 15 pages
Day 9 - 14 pages
So I ended up at 108 pages, just over the target!
It sounds like a lot, but the way TV sitcom scripts are formatted waste a lot of page space :)
I'm surprised at how quickly I got through it really, since after writing around 10 pages I got stuck. Several days running, I got stuck. Then there were days when I didn't write anything at all.
Last year I had to go back and add in more material (last year I wrote a musical stage play). This year, though I ground to a halt a few times, I reached the target without having to go back and add stuff. Boy was I relieved!
No more writing challenges now until NaNoWriMo in November!