Saturday 7 April 2012

Followers and Frenzy!

I popped onto the blog to write about Script Frenzy, but just discovered that Unfortunately Oh now has 100 followers! Hurrah!
I started this blog at the end of 2010, thinking it would be awesome even if I got ten followers, so for the blog to have grown and gained a hundred followers makes me really happy!

Thank you to all of you! Without your readership and kind comments, this blog couldn't have got this far. :)


With regards Script Frenzy, I am now at 79 pages!
I've had a couple of days - like today - where I've been unable to write anything, but with TV script formatting it's actually pretty easy to fill up a page. I had a little trouble at first, unsure of whether what I'm writing is funny, but am getting into the swing of it now.
21 pages to go and I'll have hit the 100-page target. I know how I'm going to end Act II, and what's going to happen in the tag--it's just a case of filling in the gaps in-between with things that will make people laugh.
Here's hoping I can bash out a few more pages tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on hitting 100 followers. Woohoo - bring on the dancing girls. :) How exciting that you have come so far on Script Frenzy already. I remember how amazing you were doing at Nanowrimo in November,.....I think you were born to write. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...