Monday, 5 December 2011

Printable: Christmas Carol Quotes

For ages I have been meaning to check out a vector drawing program. Having had a little google, I found out about Inkscape, which I installed today.
As I was having a little play with it, I made a couple of Christmas carol printables!
...okay, so I might have used Photoshop Elements a little, too (and then imported into Inkscape to make the final thing)

Here are two different free printables (quotes from Silent Night and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen). I made two variations of each one.

   

   

To view file and save/print, click on the preview picture :) You'll be redirected to a GoogleDocs page where you can print or download the original file. :)

Edit: Looking for a little Peace & Joy? Check out my other free printables!

Will be linking up at the fabulous link parties listed in the side bar!

3 comments:

  1. Um awesome! I am totally printing these and framing them all pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!! Featuring you at Printable Decor. The post will go live tonight at 8pm.

    Printable Decor
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...