Wednesday 16 November 2011

What I Wore... #6

Back at its usual Wednesday spot...I tried a bit harder this week! Unfortunately I still haven't figured out a good place for taking pictures. Boooo.

First up, my favourite outfit of the week.

Tuesday 15th November
Jacket: Second hand
Shirt: H&M
Jumper: Happit
Leggings: Matalan
Boots: New Look

Today I woke up wanting to go for an androgynous/tomboy look! The velvety blazer came from a second hand clothes shop in Brighton (calling it 'retro' might have been pushing it a bit) back when I was at college. I stupidly cut off the buttons from the cuffs and now wish I hadn't, since they got pilfered from the button box for a sock puppet (which probably got binned...gah)
Still, I love the jacket and love that we've got suitable weather for wearing it!

Here come the rest...


Thursday 10th November
...yep, I forgot again. Where has my brain been?!


Friday 11th November
Longsleeved tee: Jack Wills (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Sleeveless weird top thing (descriptive? me?): Not sure (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Trousers: TK Maxx

Originally I'd been wearing my good old M&S jeans, but had changed into 'lounge pants' before I remembered to take a picture! I was wearing a poppy too, but it can't be seen in the picture because the top/cardigan/thing flopped over. ): I was feeling rubbish on Friday which is my excuse for my face!


Saturday 12th November
Cardigan: Don't know (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Necklace: Homemade

More hand-me-down clothes. Though since I'm the eldest, maybe clothes from my sisters should be 'hamd-me-ups'!


Sunday 13th November
Top: Don't remembe
Jeans: M&S

Realy lazy dressing day. I was tired, can you tell?! The top is pretty awesome and has a spiderweb pattern all over it. I've had it since I was in school! I can remember a conversation with my science teacher when I wore it on 'non-uniform day' (a rare day when we could wear our own clothes to school and pay £1 each which went to a charity):
Teacher: What happened to your top?
Me: I hugged a tiger.
Teacher: *shakes head sadly and walks away*

My science teachers were awesome :)


Monday 14th November
Shirt: Bought in charity shop
Pinstripe bodice top: Hell Bunny
Ruched skirt (worn on top): Verse (bought from £10 sale rail at village clothing shop!)
Tiered skirt (worn underneath): Matalan
Bow: Tammy @ BHS

This is my second favourite outfit of the week (it was very close with the first lol) I nearly gave the pinstripe top to charity once but I'm glad I kept it!


Tuesday 15th November
Necklace: Homemade
Jumper: Happit
Skirt: Tesco
Tights: TK Maxx

This is a total budget outfit! Altogether it probably cost around £15! Today was a crafting day, which means messy hair--I aways end up toying with my hair when I'm crafting!

Here's a picture of the necklace:

Well that's it for the week! Here's hoping that for the next week, I'll remember to take pictures. Though tomorrow is shaping up to be busy, so who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...