During my 'quiet period' (whilst I was away, in fact!) I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Rikka J at Ricochet and Away! It was a lovely thing to come home to, so thank you Rikka J!
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
So, here's 7 things about me
- I have always had pet cats; my parents had a couple of cats before I was born and we've never stopped adopting new ones! (At one point we had seven cats, right now we have five...yes, they're spoilt!)
- I listen to all kinds of music. Language and genre don't matter so long as it sounds good!
- My village fair has been running since the 14th Century, excepting during World War I & II.
- Despite textiles class at school, I didn't learn to sew until college when I sat down and figured things out for myself!
- I am a big nerd for Japanese things--cosplay, anime, manga and music especially!
- I love to travel overseas and love to look at old holiday snaps and remember the awesome people and cultures I've experienced.
- I love writing stories and won a short-story competition at the age of nine, with my spooky tale 'The Ghost of the Guillotine' (I was also quite a morbid child...Haha)
As for the fabulous blogs I'd like to nominate:
- Bohemian Valhalla
- Aunt Peaches
- Inspiration & Realisation
- Flamingo Toes
- Horror Shock Lolipop
- A Law Student's Journey
- Creative Passage
- Hope Studios
- I Heart Naptime
- SouthernScraps Happenings
- At Home With Mrs H
- Hobbies of a Homemaker
Picking just fifteen out of all the blogs I follow was difficult! They're all great!