Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all followers that celebrate it :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Above is a photo of the presents I'll give this year!
They were cheap to wrap because I used things I had to hand, and things that were easy to get hold of. I also put presents in boxes because boxes are far easier to wrap up than odd-shaped things. Also, it makes it harder to guess what the contents are ;)

Pom poms for the ladies, pine cones for the men. These aren't all the presents, but women far outweigh men in our family!

Thanks to Samantha (At Home with Mrs H) for the pom poms! If not for these, I might not have come up with this wrapping idea :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I am a bad gift wrapper, lol, so I'm especially impressed with how pretty these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wrapping, looks so lovely! May have to start boxing everything up in future, looks so much nicer :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...