Earrings can be made from all manner of objects, so long as they’re not too heavy on the ears!
These safety pin earrings are possibly the easiest - and quickest - to make.
They are also cheap, chic, and that little bit different!
Here’s how to make your own.
Time needed: 5 minutes
2 Large safety pins
2 Earring wires
* Make sure your beads will fit onto the safety pins!
1. Thread beads onto the pin.
2. Close the pin and squeeze the opening with flat-nose pliers so the pin cannot come undone.
3. Open the loop at the bottom of an earring wire using round-nose pliers.
4. Thread onto the bottom of the pin and close.
- How about a series of tiny beads?
- Or make use of bead caps and spacer beads
- Use different sized safety pins
Linking up at: