Monday, 17 June 2013

Etsy Shop Update!


At long last, I've updated my Etsy Shop!

Having spent months making jewellery, I added some new products as well as relisting a couple of items from my first update.

Here's a quick pick of some of my favourite pieces!


Silver and Turquoise Multi-Charm Necklace - I made this using a heap of items from all kinds of sources. The inspiration/theme was ancient, well-travelled, memories...
I utterly love this necklace and spent so much time gathering pieces for it, not to mention the time spent putting it all together! This is possibly my favourite item in the entire shop.



Wire Wrapped Amethyst Pendant - A simple and understated style necklace. I think it would make a nice addition to an outfit, without drowning out everything else! Amethyst is believed to be a stone of protection and healing, and is the birthstone for February.



Blue Glass and Silver Metal Pendant - I made this with thoughts of the deep blue of the Aegean sea! It's almost something I can imagine around the neck of a mermaid!



Blue Lapis Lazuli Necklace with Silver Star and Key - This necklace is formed partly from beads and partly from chain. As with most of the necklaces I make, parts of this are upcycled! 



White Rabbit's Teatime Necklace - This is one of the items I relisted, as it had a lot of favourites before. The beads are garnet and the charms were picked to have relevance to the Alice in Wonderland story.


These are just a few of the items in my Etsy store. Currently the majority of stock there is necklaces, but I'm hoping to add other items soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...