Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Stinky Monstars!

Peri

I’ve posted about my ‘Monstars’ a couple of times…and I’m about to do it again!
This time, there is a slight difference to these little monsters: they’re stinky Monstars!

Herc

I made these to go in my wardrobe, and have filled their heads with lavender picked from the garden.

Louie

As always with these Monstars each one is unique and I won’t be making another the same.

Eventually I might make some Stinky Monstars to sell.
For now, if you want a cute, scent-free Monstar of your own, please check out my Etsy store (and remember you can get 10% off all purchases at my shop with the code OHTAKE10 !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...