Saturday, 26 January 2013

Etsy Store Grand Opening!


After much hard work and an afternoon of listings, my Etsy store, Unfortunately Oh, is now ready for its grand opening!

Here there be Monstars...
(nice ones)

...key necklaces large...

...and key necklaces small...

...crystals for you neck...

...and crystals for your coat...

...and many things in between.

At present the store contains necklaces, earrings, brooches, bracelets and Monstars.

Everything in found at the Unfortunately Oh Etsy Store is one of a kind and the majority has been constructed from a combination of new and upcycled components, so you can earn some good green karma points with your unique items!

3 comments:

  1. Great! Good luck with Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!! I'll make sure to pimp it!

    This is D by the way...I don't know why it keeps telling people I am anon when I put my details in xD.

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...